You're A Group Leader
Are you an Ambassador?
We are growing quickly and our best clients come from word of mouth, so we’ve launched our Ambassador program. If you’re a Group Leader and you want to spread the word about how YouLi made your life better while planning trips, then we’d like to reward you for that!
- Provide an interview and high quality images and/or videos for a Case Study, like this one from Dr. Fiona Hill.
- Back link to http://126.96.36.199 with our logo on your website referenced as a partner/supplier.
- Use our hashtag (#poweredbyyouli) when you post links promoting trips you are running on YouLi.
- Co-create blog about how we are helping launch your trips, posted on your website and ours (and any other channels we feel are appropriate).
- Engage and share any social posts where YouLi staff tag you
- YouLi staff will do the same when you tag @youlivetotravel in your posts
- Each person in your team: Provide a 5 star with minimum 2 sentence description Google Review
- Each person in your team: Provide a 5 star with minimum 2 sentence description Facebook Review
- These reviews will also be included as testimonials on our website
- Take 1 photo per trip with the YouLi matchbox bus – like this
- Take 1 photo per trip wearing your YouLi T-Shirt
- Recommend us to people you think would value our product and link them to your profile (with the tracked link we provide) so you get credit for the referral.
What's the reward?
Besides knowing that you’ll be making your friend or colleague less stressed and able to do more of what they really want to do?
Once all the one-time tasks above are completed we will provide a discount off annual subscriptions.
We will offer A$40 credit for every signup or demo booked. These referrals need to be Enterprises, Travel Businesses or Not-For-Profit organizations that are looking for a group travel management solution. Maximum credit up to the value of your subscription.
We provide you with all the content you need to spread the word about us, you just get to be rewarded for sharing a good thing. If you’re ready to become an Ambassador, contact your account manager. If you’re not already a client, then get started so you can become an Ambassador once you can’t live without YouLi.