Our Community Meetups with travel organizers around the world opened up a valuable discussion around best practices and recovery strategies from this unprecedented time.
Outlook for the future of travel
Economic experts believe that once coronavirus fears fade, pent-up demand for travel will be released. Here are some predictions we are seeing around the travel industry as we anticipate an upturn on the other side of this crisis.
- Small group travel will ramp back up faster than large group tourism
Explorers and adventure travelers especially will be looking for more travel as the pent-up demand is released.
- Highly curated and niche travel experiences
Human-curated trips will be even more important. Experiences that are safer, mitigate health risks, etc.
- Travel experiences with local guides
Local guides instill comfort that travel is safe again, encourage local community in welcoming travelers
Preparing for recovery
There isn’t a better time than now to focus on revenue generating opportunities for now and the future – get creative on your offerings. Businesses are also using this time to simplify their travel planning and making their organizing more efficient. Here are ways you can prepare for recovery:
- Can you put measures in place to make your future travel experiences safer and ease customer fears?
- Post-crisis, people’s budget spend will most likely decrease. Consider offering more flexible travel experiences with optional add-ons that customers can choose from.
- For a period of time, traveling abroad might be limited, and local/domestic travel might remain the only option for travel. Get creative on travel experiences that can happen in your own country, while supporting the recovery of your local economy
- Prepare for upcoming sales once the coronavirus fears fade and pent-up demand is released. Refine your website and branding to make it more impactful.
Get ready to take off when this all blows over.
We know you can’t afford added expenses right now, so don’t pay to rebuild your website when you can launch customized Trip Pages instead.
Whether you are building:
- Landing Pages
- Virtual Booking Pages
- Trips with departure dates in 2021
At YouLi, we are committed to supporting our travel community by offering tools to help you recover now and adapt to future challenges. Last week, we have launched FUTURE READY – a limited time low-cost offering to help you prepare for recovery now and position your business to generate revenue for the future. This includes:
- Unlimited Trip Pages
- Up to 8 tasks
- Virtual & DREAM Experiences
- Expression of Interest
- 0% Bookings for the first trip
- Plus, travelers can view your trips on new YouLi MOBILE APP
As most travel experience providers got hit by the slowdown associated with the global travel ban, some businesses are taking this time to optimize and get ready for the upcoming boom. To support that movement, YouLive To Travel has delivered new MOBILE APP for ALL YouLi paid customers at NO additional charge!
We believe that in this collective effort we will not only survive, but rebuild tourism into a more sustainable industry we’ve dreamed it to be.
Explore new possibilities.
YouLi – Group Travel Made Easy is a simple, all-in-one booking platform for trip organizers to save time. Present itineraries online, collect expressions of interest, process payments, exchange documents, set up tasks and communicate with travelers and suppliers. YouLi makes group travel easy for planners and enjoyable for travelers.