We Need the best b2b travel minds
Operations Manager - CUSTOMER SUPPORT/SALES
We are a fast-growing business, and we are looking for a person with experience on-boarding and supporting clients on our SaaS software.
We are looking for someone who:
- LOVES TRAVEL (especially transformational)
- LOVES TO HELP PEOPLE
- LOVES LEARNING NEW TECHNOLOGY
What’s the job?
- You will be part of our awesome team developing and delivering an innovative product for the organisation of transformational group travel.
- We believe that the best kind of travel changes people and we have built a platform for the businesses that create those kinds of experiences.
- Your day-to-day activities will focus on ensuring prospective clients know what our software can do & onboarding new clients.
- You’ll make more videos than any human can reasonably binge in one day
- You’ll write friendly documentation that makes sense to people who don’t like documentation (and so they don’t open the same ticket again)
- You’ll watch for mistakes and pro-actively reach out to clients to help them
- You’ll respond to their questions via chat and email and zoom.
- You’ll be an account manager for key client accounts in your timezone.
- Most of our team is based in Melbourne, Australia, but you don’t have to be. Work from anywhere with a flexible schedule that adapts to your life instead of the other way around.
- We value diversity of perspective and curiosity. You will work in a supportive, tight-knit, collaborative, agile team environment. We use Slack to stay in contact and focus on the customer experience we deliver online.
- Reporting to the CEO, you must be a self-starter and willing to try different approaches to hone our customer onboarding process from early stage to scalable.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for assistance or input from other team members. Our standards are high but we only succeed together.
What we expect from our team members:
- You have outstanding communication skills and a challenger perspective that enables you to explain how our product is the solution that eliminates key pain points for our clients.
- You really want to be part of building a new way to bring travel experiences to life.
- You’re confident in suggesting new ideas and ways of working.
- You back yourself and look forward to overcoming the challenges that startups face.
- SaaS platforms (that’s what we are)
- B2B support (we sell to businesses)
- Experience with CRM and Sales automation tools
- Strong problem solving skills
- Patience dealing with people who don’t understand technology
- Ability to connect with people over your love of travel and teach them how to express that love using our software
Nice to have:
- Working in an Agile environment
- Travel industry expertise
- Hubspot experience
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
Min 2-3 + years of experience in customer facing role