We take care of the Tech
So you can focus on the TRIPS
We are a platform, which means we are constantly improving the software you use, and all you have to do is be a client to get the benefit each time we release new functionality.
We run an “agile” shop, so we are regularly making good stuff for you. We call them sprints, because we get winded working so fast . To help you keep up, we publish “Release Notes” so you know what we’ve been up to.
If you’re already a client, then you get these notes by email. If you aren’t seeing them, be sure to add us to your address book: support @ youli.io
- Release 1.49 – Aug 30th – Trip Essential: Automatic Task for Booking Travel Insurance
- Release 1.48 – Aug 9th – Automated reminders for balance due. Like a good friend, the balance due will now always be there when you collect payments with YouLi.
- Release 1.47 – Aug 2nd – You can now pin your itinerary items to the map.
- Release 1.45 – July 4th– Our Independence Day Gift to you: housecleaning fixes and features to keep you organized.🗂
- Release 1.34 – Jan 31 – Sneak peak of the new Travel Page design you asked for
- Release 1.33 – Jan 16 – 3 lessons from 99 limit-breaking female founders
- Release 1.32 – Jan 10 – Hip to be Square and The Great Serengeti Traverse
- Release 1.31 – Jan 3 – Our New Year’s resolution: make more travel experiences happen!